Less is more is a golden pasta rule in Italy. Three ingredients – pasta, oil and garlic – are sufficient to prepare a delicious plate of pasta. Here’s a super easy, super cheap and super yummy pasta recipe that uses ingredients you will find all over the world.
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
250 gr pasta (spaghetti/linguini)
40 gr capers
Hand full fresh grated parmesan
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
Hand full parsley, chopped
1 lemon, juice and skin
Pepper and salt to season
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and add the garlic and capers. Bake until the capers get a bit crispy.
- In the meanwhile you cook your pasta.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the capers and garlic.
- Mix the pasta with the lemon juice, lemon skin, the olive oil, grated parmesan and parsley
- Season with pepper and salt and it’s ready to serve!